Dunedin, FL 34698
-Installed and configure the Microsoft Windows NT operating system
-Install, repair and maintain computer hardware and peripheral equipment
-Diagnose and resolve technical problems using customer service techniques
-Use electronics test equipment & diagnostic software to troubleshoot system faults
-Safely disassemble and reassemble a computer system
Windows 95, Windows 3.1, DOS 6.0 – 6.22
Install and configure NT Server and NT Workstation Configure and manage network printing
Manage user and group accounts Perform server back up and restore procedures
Performance monitoring and optimization Implement system and resource optimization
System troubleshooting Implement fault tolerant systems
Install and configure NIC cards Routers, Hubs, Bridge Installations
UTP, STP, Coaxial and Fiber Optic cabling Design and implement Ethernet and Token Ring topologies
MSIE 3.x, 4.0 SCSI/IDE Interfaces
IBM x-86 Architectures
Cannon Construction, King of Prussia, PA 1985 - 1999
· In charge of running construction crew.
· Responsible for hiring workers, ordering materials and equipment.
· Responsible for execution of job from start to finish.
Commodore Computers, Audoban, PA 1984 - 1985
· Ran Acid Diffusion System.
· Ran Pyrolyptic Overlay machine.
· Ran various ovens for the process of making semi-conductors.
National Spinning Co., Washington, NC 1980 - 1984
· Spinner and doffer on woolen knitting frame.
References Available Upon Request.